DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

I'm taking Bednarol at the moment and I'm trying to sleep

Customer Question

I'm taking Bednarol at the moment and I'm trying to sleep and my heart won't stop beating and I'm getting very worried, the beats are irregular as well, is there a way to calm this down
Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: No and not very good, I currently have diarrhoea which I've had for 6 days
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing that I can think of
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

This is known side effect of bednarol, a beta-blocker. Please try stopping few days and see. For quick relief, take calcitonin and see.