Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have periosteal prominence what painkiller tablets should

i have periosteal prominence what painkiller tablets should i take
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: had two xrays cant see doctor till 29 nov
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: they thought it was gout cant put any weight on it

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You can take Advil or Aleve to decrease pain and inflammation.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
do i need to attend hospital

Thanks for the reply,

If the pain is severe then it is better to see a doctor. Otherwise, take these pain killers and see the response.