How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrVasavada Your Own Question
DrVasavada, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4402
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrVasavada is online now

I have a boil between my bottom cheeks very sore .. feel a

This answer was rated:

Hi doctor I have a boil between my bottom cheeks very sore .. feel a tempture a little high can T get into doctor.. I need some antibiotics..can you help with a prescription please doctor.. many thanks zahid
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I take no medication or have any allergic to anything
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have exzma psoriasis

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

This site does not provide any prescription. Please try if you can get any like oral penicillin, azithromycin from an on-line pharmacy.

DrVasavada and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you