How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrVasavada Your Own Question
DrVasavada, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4398
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrVasavada is online now

60 years) I am a visitor to Oxford and want to access an

Customer Question

Hello my name is Anna ( 60 years) I am a visitor to Oxford and want to access an after hours medical centre to treat a UTI. Can you please tell me where I might find one? Thank you very much.
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I have just woken with the feeling.i have had UTI in the past but haven’t had one for a while. I normally need antibiotics to clear it up. (More memory floxap...... or the first
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No I am generally well but I am in Oxford to support my 28 year son who has been admitted to Cardinal
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have blood in my urine and passing it is uncomfortable
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Emergency Department (A&E) of the John Radcliffe Hospital. Even if you are not registered with the NHS, you will always be seen in an emergency.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Another contact is given in link: (on line appt available)

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

tel : 01865 423425