DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

Is Prednisolone safe to take? I’m worried about side effects

Is Prednisolone safe to take? I’m worried about side effects when I’m taking them. I’ve been given 5mg eight times a day

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

The total dose is better taken together once in morning to avoid stomach irritation from multiple dosing. There are side effects but clinician weighs benefit and harm while prescribing.

DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience: MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Would these cause palpitations
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Could these cause palpitations

No, no effect on heart apart from raising BP perhaps.