DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

Iam very hard to have a can you recommend any thing

Customer Question

Iam very hard to have a orgasm can you recommend any thing
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No i would see a doctor no medication
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: None
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

The cause could be psychological or physical so visit to a gynec is must - if no local cause, then sex therapist has to be seen.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can i take to make me have orgasm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why can u not tell me in a message
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

First one has to diagnose the condition preventing orgasm.