DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

I am a student on a year abroad in japan. A couple of days

Customer Question

Hi there, I am a student on a year abroad in japan. A couple of days ago I felt a strange sort of buzzing sensation on the inside of my left thigh in the groin area. I realised the vibrating buzzing feeling matched my heart rate and have become a little concerned that there may be something wrong with the artery in that area. My Japanese is not sufficient enough to try and explain this to the university doctor
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Please use a stethoscope to hear any bruit like sound at the spot of sensation. If any artery is obstructed, a murmur is produced.