DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

I had heart attack in oct 2017 ,two sents where put in and i

hi i had heart attack in oct 2017 ,two sents where put in and i went back to work ,i now find out that i have a borderline significant leson in mid LAD
Assistant: Are you experiencing any shortness of breath or chest pain? Is there a history of heart disease in your family?
Customer: how bad is this and do i need an operation to make it better
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: kind regards ***** *****

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok

Please give your present symptoms. Why was last angiography performed? ECG tracing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A little short of breath when lifting and walking no chest pains Had heart attack at work Oct 2017

If your cardiologist agrees, another baloon procedure can be attempted for the latest lesion found and stent put there too.

Sorry but in my acct as expert, phone call does not connect. Good luck.