Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Woke up with the tip of my penis feeling numb. It doesn't

Customer Question

Woke up with the tip of my penis feeling numb. It doesn't stay that way, more of a feeling of electricity is shooting through. It stops for a bit and then comes back. I feel as though it happens when I am moving around or talking loudly. My lower back does hurt and feels very tight. I am more nervous about MS since it is in my fam. I had a similar problem 2 yrs ago when my feet and hands felt numb. Did get an MRI and that was clear n got a CAt scan last yr and that was clear.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It is happening when I set as well... not really numb just electric feeling ever few min
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 12 months ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

This may have to do with nerve supplying organ being inflamed. See a neurologist if it persists.

Good luck.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
should I be worried of MS?

Can not say. Could be early sign.