Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Health related. I suddenly had a spot on my face. It was

Customer Question

Health related.
I suddenly had a spot on my face. It was nothing out of the ordinary. I popped it and it just scanned. However it’s not healing. I can’t remember when it first appeared but it’s been there for months. Is this just nothing? Is there something I can do to get it removed as I don’t really like seeing it.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will wait thanks!
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you cancel this?
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Please post a close-up pic. Is there any discharge? Antibiotic cream like neomycin may be tried.