Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

Assistant: How can I help? I have a under the skin spot with

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a under the skin spot with no head, I just feel it under the skin when I rub my finger across it. What is this ?
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I do deal with break outs quite often

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Is it visible at all or just felt ? Does it feel like a bump or lump ? Any discharge there ? Superficial skin changes at all ?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have a little red mark where the bump is, when it appeared a few weeks ago there was a very small amount of discharge but now there is none
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
it is not noticeable apart from when I rub my finger against it, however, when I apply a lot of pressure it disappears

Where is it located ?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
In between my eyebrows
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I would say it’s located more towards the right eyebrow

Alright , it could be a sebaceous cyst . This can form under root of a hair in areas of the body where there are or could be hair . Another possibility is hair root infection or folliculitis which can also persist for long durations and wax and wane .

No treatment required for it if its not sore or exuding any discharge . If at all its bothering you , you may get it removed by your skin doctor or surgeon ,who would cut it out by giving a small nick .

I would recommend you to leave it there however .

Hope it answers your query .

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Will it go away by itself ?

It may not , may need removal as i said

But give it time to see how it evolves

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Many thanks for your our help

Most welcome.

Please remember to reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Stay blessed.