Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I had sinus surgery but I am not getting better. The surgery

I had sinus surgery but I am not getting better. The surgery was on the 7th September 2018 but I am not getting better. I use paracetamol most days and I am not getting any better
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: No i have no breathing problems
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No I am recovering from a UTI and am on medication for this.

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Sorry to know that . So still issues with sinuses or something else? Please if you could specify your symptoms for me?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am OK but I cannot come of the parcetmol

So your sinuses still hurting . How often do you take it in a day / week? Have you tried coming off it ? Do you get headaches ?