wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I’m a 17 year old boy who has had problems with my sleep for

Hi I’m a 17 year old boy who has had problems with my sleep for the last 2 years.I wake up between 5 and 10 times night every night and feel exhausted every day(including falling asleep in school).I go to bed at 11 every night except weekends which is Between 11-1 depending how tired I am,average screen time for my age and I excerise quite a lot(gym,Gaelic) So I’m confused why this happens?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I weigh 81 kilos, 6foot. Another thing I noticed is my butt is quite big but I have a good core(little fat)
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
butt* dunno if this is genetics or bad circulation
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
This is one of things I am most self conscience about just want to know if it’s genetics or a medical issue
Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

This does not sound like a medical issue from what you have posted.

Of course, if you are really concerned, then the best way to evaluate your sleep pattern is to have a sleep study done in a sleep lab.

With these data, a good physical exam and possibly some lab work, the doctors should quickly be able to tell what, if anything, is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I have realized that I have an arterior pelvic tilt what can I do to mend this?

Usually that requires no treatment.

You could have a complete exam by an OB/GYN or orthopedic surgeon and see what they think