Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Is it usual for it to be on medical records "This lady

Is it usual for it to be on medical records "This lady doesn't need an autopsy because we know what she died of"?

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

This is not usual but can be written. It means that the cause of death is certain and this is not a suspicious death. So, there is no requirement for an autopsy which is usually done in suspicious deaths.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions. I would be happy to assist you further if you need any further information. Please use reply to let me know.

Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).

It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.