Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a baby 21 weeks old. I am worried she has these faint

I have a baby 21 weeks old. I am worried she has these faint brown irregular shaped spots. Are they cafe au lait spots
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not seen a doctor yet
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Do you have a picture?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have a picture
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Have you seen the picture

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, they look like cafe au lait spots or birth marks and do not look anything concerning so no worries.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Should I be concerned about NF1?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
As there are 3?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Thanks for the reply.

No, If they are more than 6 then there is a risk of NF-1. So nothing much to worry about.