Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

My son is not feeling well since yesterday (Sunday). He is

Hi. My name is***** son is not feeling well since yesterday (Sunday). He is 4.5. years old. He has got temperature 37.2. I giving him since yesterday morning Calpol, each time 10 ml. It means he had 5 doses already of 10 ml. His temperature still is the same. What else can I do? Please help me. Anna.
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I did not seen a doctor yet. I giving Him CALPOL.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No but He is sleeping a lot and not eating much.

Hello , i am Dr Saleem . Welcome to JustAnswer . I will be answering your shortly .

Sorry to know that . You need to do tepid sponging to bring the temperature down. If Calpol isnt helping then its better to give Ibuprofen syrup 2-3 times daily . Should help.

Kids can refuse to eat when unwell . Viral fever tends to be high grafe but should settle in a couple of days at max .

Hope he feels better soon.