Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I need a ct checked for me Assistant: Have you seen a doctor

i need a ct checked for me
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: citalopram and i see dr as i feel down stairs but noiced something wrote on ct notes and wonderd what it ment
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
hi ihad ct when i fell downstairs and noticed the bit about mass and wonderd was it anything to worry about

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

The lateral mass referred to is a normal part of the C1 vertebral body and it doesn't mean you have an abnormal mass or tumor

The small bony ossicles are just little extra growths of bone but they don't indicate any problem with your spine

So basically these were normal ct scans of your neck and your lower back

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
is there anything there that coukd indicate why i get back ache in my lower back at all?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
the back ache i had before fall

No--nothing there

But you can have a lower back sprain/strain that wouldn't show on a ct

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
ok wonderd as i get bery stiff in lower back forst thing in am and aches guessing it maybe way im sleeping
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thank yiu

My pleasure and call on me anytime

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
sorry one other thing my throat keeps getting croaky i had gastroscopy and the tube up nose and down throat they would have showed anytjing cancerous wouldnt they? he just said my throat is inflamed slighly and mucus

You don't have cancer--probably just a reflux problem

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
thank you

You're welcome