Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I think I have a chronic addiction to masturbation and porn.

I think I have a chronic addiction to masturbation and porn. How can I get better?

Dear customer,

How old are you? How much time do you spend looking at porn? What difficulties are you having with regards ***** ***** addiction? Is this having an effect on your life?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I’m 22. I look at porn at least once a day. The difficulties that I’m having are physical and mental.
I have issues getting aroused during sex and recently I have been unable to get erections because my penis is really sensitive and hurting when I masturbate.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I’m trying not to masturbate anymore so that it can heal but I’m struggling with keeping away from masturbation
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
eventually find myself doing it again

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

There are various techniques that will help you reduce and avoid porn and masturbation. You cannot at present control yourself since the port is acting as a trigger and making you want to masturbate. So, the root cause for your inability to avoid masturbation is porn. This addiction has to be treated. An excellent book that you should read and apply to have healthy sexual habits is "Breaking the Cycle". You can buy this book online:

https://www.newharbinger.com/breaking-cycle

https://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Cycle-Yourself-Addiction-Obsession/dp/1608820831

By applying the various techniques that you will learn in this book you will definitely be able to cure yourself of this addiction.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions. I would be happy to assist you further if you need any further information. Please use reply to let me know.

Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).

It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.