Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctor
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice.
13711182

I think I may have thrush but unsure Assistant: Have you

Hi, I think I may have thrush but unsure
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Nope and I have thrush cream
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

Have you used the thrush cream?

Where is the thrush?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have applied it twice now. It's on the head of my penis. It looks like patches but painless and doesn't itch.

Thrush usually itches, and if it was thrush, it would be getting better after using the cream twice. It's hard to know without being able to do an exam. but I suspect it's not thrush. Are you able to send a picture? Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I only started the cream today and it looks like its reduced the redness and has went back to a normal colour. Should I give the cream a couple more days? I would prefer not to send a picture.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I was also thinking it could be something as simple as dry skin as it doesn't hurt at all.

Yes, since it may have reduced the redness, I'd keep using it. If it is thrush, it should resolve within a couple days. If not, better to see a doctor for an exam. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks for the advice

You're very welcome.
Thank you for your payment and rating.