Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I was helping my move house on thursday and had a fall off

Hi i was helping my move house on thursday and had a fall off cpl steps i can move my kneck but theres a bit of pain was looking for some advice thank you
Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: When moving my head since thursday night took ibroufen paracetamol and put voltarol on it
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No i take anti depresssnt and naproxen for sore legs

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

It is most likely muscular pain, spasm due to the injury. I would recommend applying hot compresses, gentle massage with warm olive oil and continue taking Advil twice a day. Keep using voltarol as well. It can take a week to settle down completely. It does not sound anything serious though.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Whats advil

Thanks for the reply.

Advil is Ibuprofen.