How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 43556
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I have mould which has chamged colour and size recently

This answer was rated:

i have mould which has chamged colour and size recently
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No as its on my vagina
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: Bit embarrasing
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Epileptic for the past 41 years

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo of that for me on this page?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I dont have a picture

Can you full describe it for me then?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No is it something to be worried about

Probably not but if it's changed colour and size you need to have a doctor look at it

I think it's benign but since I can't see it you need to have your doctor check it out

Please let me know if you need any more information

Dr. Chip and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you