DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

I am a male age 38. If I squeeze my nipples really hard

I am a male age 38. If I squeeze my nipples really hard between my fingers a little tiny amount of clear moisture comes out like sweat just wee specs. It can be hard to see but if I hold my phone torch on it I can see. It’s the same on both sides and I think has always been like that butjustwondering is this anything to be worried about. I have no other symptoms.Weird question I know and only happens if I squeeze really hard and it’s the nipple itself not the surrounding area.I assume it is a good thing it’s the same on both sides and I have no breast growth or erection problems.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

This could be normal tissue fluid from the dormant gland ducts which males normally have. Please avoid such practice of squeezing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I assume that with it being the same on both sides that it is nothing to worry about like breast cancer

Yes of course, and cancerous discharge is always bloody with assymetry in size shape.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
nothing to worry about forget about it and move on

Yes, less handling the better. Good luck. Please rate replies positively.