DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

I wonder if you can help me. I've been suffering from a

Hi there, I wonder if you can help me. I've been suffering from a constant headache for the past 3 days and it just won't go away. I'm a web developer so I spend a lot of time in front of the screen. I have been under quite a bit of stress at work recently so that probably doesnt help. Any advice would be much appreciated.
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: it has been happening every day, it might go away from time to time but always returns. no nausea
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not me personally but my mother always had migraines

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Yes it could be tension headache due to constantly looking at screen. Please take a break few days and see.

If not relieved please get MRI test done to rule out venous thrombosis.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you. Is there any medication you can suggest? i've been taking solpadene but i know I shouldnt take it for long periods of time

Calpol may be taken every 4-5 hours or ibuprofen 8 hourly. Solo drug better and safer.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok thanks for your help