Srividhya V S
Srividhya V S,
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Dr V S Srividhya
103130152

Can he sit up in a chair and is it ok to walk to the

Can he sit up in a chair and is it ok to walk to the bathroom via 6 stairs
If it's inevitable,he can do it.. but please take precaution while he gets down the stairs because the compression pressure will be more on the spine while getting down.let him do one step at a time with both legs rested before getting down the next one..He can sit in the chair in a normal straight way.. reclining chairs or the cushion back rest sofas have to be avoided until the correction is done
I would be glad to clarify any further doubts.Kind regards-Dr VazSV
Thank you very much for giving me a good feedback and rating.
I am happy that my answer has helped you.You can contact me directly through just answer in future at the following link ..https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsrividhya/?rpt=3800I would be happy to help you for any issues in the future.Kind regards,Dr VazSV