wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have had a microdembrasion treatment and lots of layers

I have had a microdembrasion treatment and lots of layers have been removed skin is till sensitive after 4 months worried that my skin will not grow to how it was as cheeks are flat now , eyrlid have been touched she denies she has touched them . Skin is so sensitve out especially wind ?? Are you able to help what needs to be done ??
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: On the face it was done in november but ex pharmacist today said im experiencing after effects and its affective nerve endings as layers of skin has come off ?
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: None

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Your skin will grow back....and it should have by now.

I suggest you consult with a different dermatologist for a second opinion on what you can do now.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The microdembrasion has been worked on eyelids and this should not havr been done what test can be done so I can prove it has been done as thebtherapist is denying it. I need a machine or something to confirm this has been done .What would you suggest ? Thank you