Cosmetic Doctor
Cosmetic Doctor, Doctor
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 10 years.
21747962

Hows it going i had unprotected sex with a friend of mine

hi hows it going i had unprotected sex with a friend of mine and i noticed that i had some burns and my penis was raw after if the girl doesnt have HIV could i still contract it
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no

No, if she's HIV negative you should be OK, but you should get tested for other STDs (in addition to HIV) by your doctor anyway.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
okay thank you like does the other person have to have these stds for me to catch them or can they just be created even if the two people are both healthy

Of course STDs can only be transmitted from an infected person, so if she's healthy you should be OK but if you have any concerns, you should get tested. Thanks and Good Luck.