How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cosmetic Doctor Your Own Question
Cosmetic Doctor
Cosmetic Doctor, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 1088
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 10 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Cosmetic Doctor is online now

Hows it going i had unprotected sex with a friend of mine

This answer was rated:

hi hows it going i had unprotected sex with a friend of mine and i noticed that i had some burns and my penis was raw after if the girl doesnt have HIV could i still contract it
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no

No, if she's HIV negative you should be OK, but you should get tested for other STDs (in addition to HIV) by your doctor anyway.

Cosmetic Doctor and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
okay thank you like does the other person have to have these stds for me to catch them or can they just be created even if the two people are both healthy

Of course STDs can only be transmitted from an infected person, so if she's healthy you should be OK but if you have any concerns, you should get tested. Thanks and Good Luck.