Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I am 72 and feel I need to see a dermatologist. My nose

I am 72 and feel I need to see a dermatologist. My nose seems red a lot particularly if I have had a drink. I am developing a lot of really dry patches on my face. For the last two years I've been going to a beauty salon and having various facials and my skin is getting worse
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: Red nose for ten years but dry patches in last 2 or 3 years because of facials. The last one was the worst
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. I've smoked for 55 years and have always had good skin though now it seems more sensitive

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Can you share a picture of the red skin on your nose and of the patches on your face?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Will send a photo shortly when I have showered and taken make up off

Ok sure. I will be waiting.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sorry will call back in 30 mins

No problem. Just send the pictures, I will review them and will call you after that.

I will wait for you. Don't worry.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Can I phone you now

Yes I am ready to call but what about the picture?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Will send in a few mins

Ok

Clotrimazole cream twice daily for 2 weeks.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

You are most welcome.