Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Assistant: How can I help?! I was pregnant and now I have

Hi!
Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My name is Anastasia! I was pregnant and now I have small baby. I have problems with defecation after giving birth. I need a consultation and want to know how much is it. Thank you
Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: I think no
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had anal fissures and now they have appeared again.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have blood and pain after defecation. If I need an operation is it possible for my baby to stay with me?

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It sounds like anal fissure flaring up and yes, you can keep your baby with you during the hospital stay but discuss this with the surgeon before hand.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
For the first I have to visit my gp and then go to the hospital?

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, you can discuss this with your GP as well.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok, but if visit proctologist with out gp, I have to pay more?

Yes, you have to pay more for private consultation.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

My pleasure.

Please do not forget to click on 5 stars.

Best wishes.