Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Can you infect yourself with hiv if you insert a finger for

Can you infect yourself with hiv if you insert a finger for 10 seconds in a vagina then eat food 30 minutes later if you have no cuts or sores on your finger
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: I only did this the other day but I’m just asking the question if you can contract the symptom by the activity
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

Dear customer,

Thank you for your reply.

No, you cannot get infected with HIV in this way. There was no exchange of fluids and therefore you can safely relax. You cannot catch HIV because of this incident. You can safely relax and move on with your life. Please don't worry about this. HIV does not survive in the environment for more than a minute or two.

Does this make sense to you? Please reply.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it makes sense I was just panicking a bit because of a stupid mistake. Thanks

You are very welcome!
Thank you very much!!