Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have recently got over a chesty cough and cold, however at

Hi there. I have recently got over a chesty cough and cold, however at work today I noticed a really sharp and quick pain going through my chest and up through my left shoulder and jaw. It occurred on two occasions in the space of 8 hours however it was after either a deep breath or physical activity.
Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: I have never dealt with this before and no
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Though it seems to be related to the ongoing viral infection but the radiation pattern is something which resembles heart issue. I would suggest it would be best if you can see a doctor for an examination and an EKG to be on the safe side.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do you believe that it could be an inflamed sac around my heart?

Thanks for the reply.

I do not think so it seems more kinda angina-like pattern.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry I forgot to mention that I had upper back pain too

Thank you for your response.

I think you are trying to figure out whether you have pericarditis (inflamed sac around the heart) or not. Your symptoms do not resemble pericarditis. These symptoms could be due to the recent cold you had causing pain in the pleura called pleuritis, which can be seen after one goes through a chest condition or due to heart disease. You will need to get an EKG done to rule this out.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hey man I went to see the doctor following our last conversation. He said that my heart, blood pressure and lungs seem normal. I have gone for a blood test however I still have very minor aches throught my chest on the left and right side and my upper back. Can you give any more insight into this or do you feel it's best to wait for a result

I think it is better to wait for the result.

Please do not forget to click on 5 stars.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi my blood test results came back normal. However my back still has minor pain. Can pulling a muscle in the back effect other areas?

Pulled muscle cause localized pain.

Please leave a positive rating at this point or accept additional services offer for further queries.