Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a small lump around my anus I wouldn’t like someone

Customer Question

Hi I have a small lump around my anus I wouldn’t like someone to review
Assistant: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: It’s only been found recently it’s soft
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Is it painful or itchy?

Does it bleed?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Not painful not itchy, it doesn’t bleed
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the reply.

It sounds like a skin tag which can occur due to inflammation in the past. As far as there is no other symptom, there is nothing much to worry about. But you can see your doctor for an examination to confirm the diagnosis.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Does it look like a wart
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the reply.

Wart is usually pointed and not soft so it is not likely to be a wart.