wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I wake up in the night and find myself unable to move. There

Customer Question

I wake up in the night and find myself unable to move. There is numbness, pins and needle, and strange ‘whoosing’ feeling going through my body. I also sense a presence in the house and a feeling of terror. I try to move and start shaking. It has been happening about three times a night recently. But on and off for a while, not nearly as frequent
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I haven’t seen the doctor yet. I’m taking mirtazapine and quetiapine for bipolar disorder
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: There are times in the day where I seem to enter an dream like state. Feel a lot of confusion, agitation, strange dejavu type feelings, and brain fog. But I suspect this is down to stress and anxiety
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: About six years. Lack of sleep makes things worse,exhaustion,stress at work, if I drink a lot of caffeine
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

One thing you can try is to have an exorcist come to your home and try to help.

In addition I would suggest you consult with your GP for a full exam and, if indicated, some blood work. You might also need to spend a night in a sleep lab and have an EEG to check out your brain waves.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS