wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I was just wondering if I could get any advice, mainly on

Hello, I was just wondering if I could get any advice, mainly on problems with fatigue/tiredness
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have seen a doctor, but they felt around my thyroid glands and said everything was okay and sent me on my way. Currently I'm taking an adrenal support supplement from 1Body along with extra rhodiola rosea, but nothing as prescribed by the doctor. I have also recently started taking St John's Wort for my anxiety.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have a history of quite severe social anxiety, but nothing in terms of depression.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Rick :)
I'm 17, male and I haven't been diagnosed with anything or been prescribed any medication.

For your anxiety you might want to talk to your GP about some medication other than the stuff you are using at home.

Also regular exercise can help to make your fatigue better.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
that makes sense, at the moment I'm not sure whether my issues with fatigue, brain fog/memory and concentration are to do with peripheral effects of my anxiety, or if they're something physical.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Also, I'm having a blood test tomorrow, and I'm just wondering, what kinda things do they test for?
Do you think they'd spot anything if it was physical.

It is impossible to say what they will test for but I am glad you are getting in for a good exam.

If there is something physically wrong they will find it :-)

Don't forget to mash the excellent feedback button for me

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay, thank you very much for your help
Will do :)