wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My family and I are moving to Myanmar. My baby will be 11

Hello! My family and I are moving to Myanmar. My baby will be 11 months old at the time we move. I have been told he cannot have any vaccinations until he is one year old. Can you confirm this, and let me know which vaccinations he will need for Myanmar once he reaches one year old? Many thanks.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK, great. Are you able to answer my question above?

That is correct. He is currently too young for vaccination.

The best way to know exactly what vaccinations your child will need would be to ask a pediatrician once you arrive.

They will have the latest and most up to date information available.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS