Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I need an second opinion, for my sister, she is already

hi i need an second opinion
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: for my sister, she is already taking medication for lung issue and she is on oxygen all day and nigh, she recently diagnosd with breast cancer stage 1, what is her option
JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: she takes medication for interstitial lung disease
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. It sounds like your sister developed breast cancer recently. You are worried because she already has the chronic illness of lung disease and needs oxygen. She is still likes be a candidate for surgical removal with or without radiation. There is a good channel of cure with surgery alone. What are your questions. ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Thank you for prompt response, my question is the doctors in Canada not giving her any medical treatment plan. what is her option need to discuss with doctor
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
message is good for now,
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
need your advise , what question she should ask to her doctor
Has she had surgery? She can prob have a lumpectomy under local if needed. She should demand referral to a general surgeon. The surgeon can then assess if she can tolerate the surgery. I’m sorry, she deserves some treatment options