Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Assistant: How can I help? I’ve recently had a case of

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I’ve recently had a case of penile thrush, which has left a red sore on the tip of my penis, all the thrush symptoms have gone, but the sore doesn’t appear to be healing.
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Is this your first time reaching out for information about it?
Customer: A few weeks, and yes
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing that comes to mind

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What medicine have you used?

Do you have a picture?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I used a combination thrust treatment of canesten cream applied to the head of the penis, and a single tablet of Fluconazole.
I took the tablet at the weekend, it recommends to keep applying the cream for 7 day. I’m hoping that it’s just the moisture from the cream preventing any signs of healing.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This has been a recent thing, and I’ve not had a sexual partner for about 4 and a half years.

Thanks for the reply.

Just complete the 7-day course and see for another week as most likely it will heal by that time.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Excellent thank you

My pleasure.