wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I'm worried about my 3yo daughter. She is not her usual

Hello, I'm worried about my 3yo daughter. She is not her usual herself. She woke up after 11 am, with a loose stool, we ate eggs and beans for breakfast, she vomited once, and went back to bed. She didn't pee since yesterday. She drunk some water, but usually she wakes up 8-9 and is full of energy.
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No, we didn't see doctor, my partner is saying that I'm worried without a reason
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No that's everything

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

She may have a virus but if I were in your shoes I'd take her into see the GP just to be on the safe side.

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok, thank you