Dr.sOrders
Dr.sOrders, Doctor
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 20 years.
21747962

What homeopathy can I take for low blood sugar I am not a

What homeopathy can I take for low blood sugar I am not a diabetic but due my gastric bypass surgery this is one of side effect of the surgery I have to always have to have a bottle of glucose with me at all times please can you advice me
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: The condition I would say is chronic I had my surgery 2013
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I AM AT THE MOMENT OF SICK WITH A VIRAL INFECTION WHICH AS NOW TURNED INTO SINUSITIS I am in the process of ordering some homeopathy

Licorice Tea: An excellent home remedy for hypoglycemia. Licorice tea is a quick and easy way to replenish your blood sugar levels when you are feeling fatigued or faint. Simply mix 1 teaspoon of licorice root in one cup of water and drink the resulting solution.

Thanks and please five me a five star rating if satisfied. Good Luck.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you so there is not a homeopathy that I can take other the tea

You may get more ideas here: http://www.homeremedycentral.com/en/natural-cures/home-remedy/hypoglycemia.html