Cosmetic Doctor
Cosmetic Doctor, Doctor
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 10 years.
21747962

I recently drunk a beer with a live snail in it do I need to

Hello I recently drunk a beer with a live snail in it do I need to see the doctors
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No and none
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

How long ago was this? Where did the snail come from? Thanks

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
It was just on the ground at my friends house and it was yesterday
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I did not ingest the snail it was just in my drink. I also had a cold before this happened

The snail got into your drink without you noticing it? How old are you? Any digestive symptoms now?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
16. No no noticeable digestive symptoms. And I was at a party and I left my drink on the side then I noticed the snail

There's a good chance you'll be OK, but there is a small chance of certain infections for which you need to see your doctor for an examination and follow-up. Thanks

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Ok is there any chance of me getting lung worm though because that’s what I looked up online and I don’t want to die

I seriously doubt it. Just to be on the safe side, get an examination by your doctor. Thanks

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Ok thank you

You're welcome and please give me a 5 star rating if satisfied. Thanks and Good Luck.