Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I've been on the depo shot for almost a year. My last shot

Hi there. I've been on the depo shot for almost a year. My last shot was a week late a d got a period. Had the shot and now 7 weeks later have it again... is this ok...
Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: I have cramping as normal period not a large amount of blood. No I hadn't had any for 7 8 months
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have ptsd I've been very stressed with very high anxiety. Been to a doctor today had some swabs and a urine test. The urine test was fine. I had endometriosis when a teenager
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
She said it was more than likely stress but I'm so worried

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Yes, it is expected with stress and interruption in hormone levels due to late shot, most likely it will get better by next cycle. N worries.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the lateness and the stress. I thought so the reason I have contacted you today is because the female doctor really didnt seem to understand what I saying to her
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your help doctor

My pleasure.

Please do not forget to click on 5 stars.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Of course. And I will not be cancelling my subscription. And your 100% this is the reason. Thank u

Wish you good health.