Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have been unwell for a few months now with chest pain on

Customer Question

Hi I have been unwell for a few months now with chest pain on the left side, fatigue, very breathless, dizzy spells and feeling generally unwell, my doctor first thought it may be angina but are now looking into COPD. I also have a collapsed lung at the moment. It was first discovered I had a collapsed lung in January, but was not told so completely unaware. Saw a new doctor last week who has requested tests and another chest X-ray and was the first person to tell me about lung. Could it heal itself or could this be why I feel so unwell ? Many Thanks Nikki
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi I asked a question at 4.40pm but have not had a reply yet
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

Nikki,
How old are you?

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?