Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Pls I need help on the 8 of November I saw my period and

Hi pls I need help on the 8 of November I saw my period and after my period few days later I had sex with some one and December 6 I saw my period and it lasted for 5,6 days and after my period I had sex with my partner so January I did not see my period only a very small blood stain And am pregnant about 30 weeks and five days I think and I don’t know who the father of the baby will be pls help

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

A normal period rules out pregnancy. So, your partner whom you had sex after December 6 period is the father of your baby. This is 100% correct and there is absolutely no need to doubt this fact.

Does this make sense to you? Please reply.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thank you
You are very welcome!!
Thank you very much!!!