How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrVasavada Your Own Question
DrVasavada, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4400
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrVasavada is online now

I want a Radiologist to read CT scan images, its for my

Customer Question

hi. i want a Radiologist to read CT scan images
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: its for my mother in law in pakistan
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please can i have detailed written report of this CT scan images
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

There are hundred images to scan and see, and previous history and symptoms, as well as plain x ray chest etc must be seen first. But from what is available, one can see there is a lung lesion with cavity in left upper lobe and large liver abscesses in both lobes.