Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have a few spots on my chest that I am worried are skin

Hello, I have a few spots on my chest that I am worried are skin cancer. Would I be able to show you them and you can tell me what you think.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

that doesn't look like skin cancer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am 24, I stupidly used a tanning bed and now have three spots like this
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is another one
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
this
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
All relatively close on my chest

they don't look like skin cancer.

they are dry skin, blocked skin pores. inflammation of the skin from your diet.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you sure it doesn’t look like basal cell carcinoma or squamous cell carcinoma? I have not had these before. In what way can this be caused from diet ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I also did put them into an app called skin vision which showed them as high risk. Which has worried me

no, it is not basal or squamous.

gluten, flour, sugar, pasta, bread, preservatives, pizza crust, baked goods, cereals can cause inflammation of your skin

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok thank you. are you allowed to tell patients on this if you did think it was something like skin cancer? So do you think it has nothing to do with the sunbed? What would you recommend for this to treat it

you should improve your diet and eat more protein and fruits and vegetables to help your skin

and use coconut oil for skin moisturization

nothing with mineral oil in it.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do have a relatively healthy diet. So that’s why this is something I am not used to and thought it was caused my sunbeds
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Apologies last one but this is the one that appeared on my underboob. Could this be the same thing and cause

that is not skin cancer.

it will heal up

skin cancer doesn't heal up

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok thank you

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping after Positive Feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com