Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

Yesterday, I was cleaning my lavatory bowl with a small

Hi, yesterday, I was cleaning my lavatory bowl with a small brush, and a tiny droplet of water flicked up as i was doing it and landed on my top lip. I immediately washed it off and dried it. I was wondering if I could nonetheless have come into contact with bacteria. the reason I ask is I never use detergent and only clean with crush and sometimes soap, due to intolerance of bleach and other detergents. Thank you.
You are fine . You immediately washed off your lip and there was no ingestion. You didn’t get infected
Does that answer your question?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** does, minimal or no chance of infection if it just touched my lip and I washed it off?
No chance of infection. You’re fine.
Glad to help
I’d appreciate you rating my answers with the stars on your screen so I receive feedback and credit. Thanks