How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I suffer from very bad allergies especially perfumes cents

Customer Question

hi I suffer from very bad allergies especially perfumes cents sprays. I suffers from asthma too. I had tried so many anti histamine never work well for me , pls is there any thing can be done.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes I had seen my GP, I took inhalers, anti histamin but stll suffering
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i suffer from asthma, thyroid
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

How old are you?


How long has this been going on?

What makes it better?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.