Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I have my grandson seen by private hospital at abroad. they

Customer Question

I have my grandson seen by private hospital at abroad. they identified his health as "he was born with soft and weak bone structure". Now we need to take him to private hospital he doesn't stay in UK. We are wondering which branch of orthopaedics can take his bone structure to receive treatment in private sector? thanks
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No we are looking for a doctor but we don't know which doctor to go to.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No he doesn't have any complains otherwise. He is 9.5 years old boy.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. You will need to seek out a pediatric orthopedics Dr. do you have more of a diagnosis or a test result ? What country?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
he has diagnosed in Cairo Egypt as "he was born with bone structure soft and weak" after the X-Ray taken.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 5 months ago.
I’m sorry but that is not an actual medical diagnosis. It would help to have a radiology report that will have the exact diagnosis. What country are you taking him to.