How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6391
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

I have my grandson seen by private hospital at abroad. they

Customer Question

I have my grandson seen by private hospital at abroad. they identified his health as "he was born with soft and weak bone structure". Now we need to take him to private hospital he doesn't stay in UK. We are wondering which branch of orthopaedics can take his bone structure to receive treatment in private sector? thanks
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No we are looking for a doctor but we don't know which doctor to go to.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No he doesn't have any complains otherwise. He is 9.5 years old boy.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. You will need to seek out a pediatric orthopedics Dr. do you have more of a diagnosis or a test result ? What country?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he has diagnosed in Cairo Egypt as "he was born with bone structure soft and weak" after the X-Ray taken.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
I’m sorry but that is not an actual medical diagnosis. It would help to have a radiology report that will have the exact diagnosis. What country are you taking him to.