wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I hv been feeling the urge to wee very often and it started

Hi I hv been feeling the urge to wee very often and it started to sore when i pee, also my lower abdomen been hurting and hving a lot of gas lately. i also hv light diarreah, like i go twice a day. i thought it was because of period but symptoms still going on n get worst after my period finished
Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: every 2months. i been hving irregular period ever since
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i hv herpes? but i dont think it was std since i didnt hv any unprotected sex

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hi

It sounds like you are having bladder spasms.

This can be caused by many different conditions.

The best thing to do is have your GP give you a good going over and see what is going on.

If necessary, she can refer you to a urologist.

The good news? There are many things that can be done to make you feel better once the underlying pathology is diagnosed.
Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hi and i also feel sudden pain sometimes upper abdomen on myleft hand side ? does it related
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
all this symptoms started at same time
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
but erm the upper abdomtpain onlyhappened rarely
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i havent registered with GP yet :-/ itll take a while to book appointment but its really painful when i pee, is anything you recommend to reduce the pain?

Nothing over the counter that is going to help :(

given your situation you probably should head on over to the A&E for evaluation and treatment.

They will be able to get you started on the road to feeling back to normal.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS