Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

I am prescribed 1.5 grains of Armour Thyroid medication, and

Hello I am prescribed 1.5 grains of Armour Thyroid medication, and the pharmacy at the hospital is unable to get it for a few days (or more) I am completely out of it and am worried about what to do? I used to be on Thyroxine but have no idea what dose would be equal to 1•5grains of Armour?
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Armour Thyroid 1•5grains coamilifruse 1 am 1pm selenium 1 per day folic acid 1 per day fultium d3 1 per day lanzoprazol 1 per day.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have Hashimotos thyroiditis and Graves and Thyroid eye disease , i have had open heart surgery as a result of Sub acute bacterial endocarditis but that was many years ago
It’s equivalent to 150mcg of thyroxine
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you very much.
Do you have thyroxine?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do from my sister .you have been a great help Thank you.