Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

Myself and my partner have been trying to get pregnant for

Myself and my partner have been trying to get pregnant for over a year without success. I had a termination when I was 20 years old (I'm now 32) and I'm worried that's affected my ability to get pregnant ever again. I want to test for fertility but I'm worried my GP will turn me away because I am overweight
Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: Yes I've been tracking BBT for ovulation
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
If you have been trying for over an year... Its time to bite the bullet and show to an infertility expert...
Weight of one of the factors in conception, but there are many others, and it would be best to test your and your partner to find out the cause....
Please remember to leave a positive rating if you found the answer helpful as this is the only way we are compensated for the time and effort spent answering your question,
You can always get back for any clarifications even after rating me,
Warm regards
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Could the termination be a cause also?